Friday, April 3, 2009

Playing with Macy

Bethany and Brandon got a precious new beagle puppy named Macy. She reminds me so much of the beagles I had growing up. She brought her over last week to meet Logan and Daisy. Logan wanted to pull her ears and I think Daisy wanted to eat her. Needless to say, I don't know that Macy enjoyed her first visit to the Click household!





4 comments:

Patty said...

Nancy--Thanks for sharing. Don't feel guilty about not starting a baby book. We I grew up no one had a baby book and todays technology has surpassed the need for all that. This baby book can be shared with anyone any time.
Love you all, Patty

Rollinroc5 said...

I love the photos Nan! She looks like a very happy baby!

Unknown said...

What great pictures, she is so adorable. Who needs a baby book,I can't read the baby book from Colorado. Love to you all. D&D

NPocock said...

I can't believe how much she has grown! Standing by herself?! How fun! My parents said they saw you guys at lunch the other day and that Logan said "baby" to Audrey. I am so impressed. Love the blog :)