Saturday, May 9, 2009

Capturing Cute Moments

I tend to think every little thing Logan does is more precious than the last. Her personality just gets bigger and bigger each day. She is so into her baby doll these days, calling out "baby" as she pushes her around in the stroller/walker. And, my personal favorite is when she leans over with her mouth wide open to "kiss the baby." It took me several days before I could get the picture of her doing it, as she gets sidetracked and just starts posing every I pull out the camera. It is pretty funny.


Last night, one of my best friends, Caroline Conway, came over to visit for a bit. After about 30 minutes of sitting in the living room, laughing at Logan, she asked, "is this what you guys do every night?" Blaine and I looked at each other and said, "yep, this is pretty much it, and we love it." As spring turns to summer and life moves at crazy speeds, it seems that quiet moments sitting around watching our baby girl are hard to come by. In fact, as I upload pictures tonight, I'm working on plans for her first birthday party. How in the world is it already time for this? Here are a few more cute shots we've taken while enjoying playtime.




0 comments: