Logan's first birthday weekend was quite the extravaganza. I came back in from Vegas (work trip...I'm not jetting off to Vegas for fun these days :-) on the red eye Thursday night. After a few delays (and a stolen Barney's bag from my suitcase), I made it in to Tally mid-day on Friday. This gave us the rest of the day Friday and all day Saturday to prep for the party...and for me to love on my precious birthday girl who I hadn't seen in four days. Thank goodness for my mom and sisters! The party wouldn't have been anywhere near as amazing if they hadn't helped so, so much.
The party was "Princess and the Pea" themed. The whole idea grew out of a cake I saw in a magazine...which Bethany recreated beautifully!
Here's Beth et al getting started on the cake.
Here's Beth et al getting started on the cake.
Kat made cupcakes on Saturday night once we realized there may not be enough cake for the masses. Who knew so many people love Logan?






0 comments:
Post a Comment