I know I've been pretty post-happy the past few days....have finally had some weeknight time to catch up on the sorting of pictures. And, we finally have had a bit of downtime to just enjoying the sweet summertime with Logan. Here are a few pics from this past weekend. Really, really hot, but relaxing. Blaine says he had to wait longer than anyone else for Father's Day (since Logan was born one day after Father's Day 2008, which fell on June 15). We tried to make it a good one...pancakes for him on Saturday, church Sunday morning, brunch with both our dads and families on Sunday, quiet time for daddy to watch the US Open on Sunday afternoon (while the girls shopped) and fun time in the yard that afternoon. PLUS, Blaine's going to the Red Sox gam in Atlanta this weekend. Guess it was worth the 371 day wait!
She loves, loves her new swing. In fact, she says "weee" for the first few swings and then gets very lethargic and relaxed. I think I could leave her out there sleeping and she'd be perfectly happy. Wonder if she would sleep through the night in the swing?!?
This is the following evening, and once again, Blaine has her outside in nothing but a diaper. Oh well, guess it doesn't really matter, right?
Daisy, want to play catch?






1 comments:
I love that even her swing is girly!
Post a Comment