No, the little princess hasn't yet developed a discriminating taste for these luxurious hotels (though, I'm sure she will). Actually, this is what she calls her favorite food....cheese grits. She would basically eat them morning, noon and night if we let her. Funny thing is, every time I make them she says "Papa Bob." I think she is trying to tell me he makes them better than I do. Daddy always was the breakfast king....hence the reason we call him Breakfast Bob!
We also enjoyed a bit of sliced pear and toasted chocolate pound cake with our cheese grits this morning. Hey, its Saturday morning, why not have cake for breakfast? Don't worry my friends, we are heading out on a run and to play at the park just as soon as the sun decides to start shining this morning.We tried Stoneyfield Farm Organic Super Smoothies for Logan this week, at the recommendation of our sweet friends Autumn and Emerson. (Emerson is also in need of some extra calories....these kids just burn off what they eat so, so fast). Considering Logan looked up at me or Blaine with a funny face and said "what's that" every time she took a sip, I'm not sure she was really partial to the drinks. We tried peach, but will try the Strawberry Banana too - and might mix in a bit of milk. These are a great source of protein, probiotics and calcium.
Happy Weekend all!
Coffee, Cats, and Deadlines: A Day in My Life
1 month ago






1 comments:
Jack enjoys a Stoneyfield Farm Super Smoothie every morning for breakfast. It's a great way to get him his protein and priobiotic fix before school. The great thing is we can take them on the go if he doesn't finish his breakfast. He likes all of the flavors, peach, banana, mixed berry and strawberry. Although, he is more partial to pancakes with peanut butter and syrup than he is to grits in the morning. Actually, I don't think we have tried grits, so we'll have to mix that one in, too.
Post a Comment