Meet A.G. Bear. He's been around many years. My friends dating back to Elementary School may even remember A.G. He speaks "bear talk;" in other words, he has a voice box that murmurs back to you what ever you have said (in the same tone and inflection). This bear slept with me every night of my life until I was older than I care to admit. I still find that annoying bear talk noise soothing.
My mom - in perfect Nana style - saved a wonderful selection of my sisters' and my toys for her future grandchildren. Logan discovered A.G. several months ago, and they have become fast friends.
While I was recovering this weekend at my parents, I found Logan in what is apparently her daily set-up with A.G.
I love that Logan is reading so intently here.






1 comments:
I love Sandra Boynton's books!! And so do my girls :) Especially her hippo book. Logan is such a beauty!
Post a Comment