Sunday, February 21, 2010

Thou Shalt Not Covet

In the past two months, I have resisted the temptation to make frivolous purchases and am proud to say I now cringe anytime I actually decide to pay the $5.11 for a cup of coffee at Starbucks (to think, I was doing that every single day back in 2009!). However, the hint of spring this weekend and the prospect of moving has me doing a bit of online perusing, and I have fallen in love. With a table. Came across these Oomph tables and decor at Urban Grace Interiors' blog. I would happily place one of these in the Hinting Blue color alongside my side of the bed. But, at $460 a pop, something tells me I shouldn't :-). (Don't even begin to look at the coffee tables!)

Have a wonderful week....keep your fingers crossed the warmth sticks, though my iPod says something about 28 degrees on Thursday morning. Ugh.

0 comments: