Thursday, July 1, 2010

Not Feeling Blue

.....just picking blueberries! I swear,;I'm not on an intentional blogging hiatus. Life is coming so, so fast right now {including peanut's 2nd birthday celebrations and Father's Day, which Blaine would like me to note I skipped on this blog}; So many happy, wonderful changes have happened in the last 30 days, which most of you know, but I promise I will document. In this moment, I'm just soaking it all up.

We did sneak up to Havana with our good friends Courtney, Julien and Madeleine for a little organic blueberry picking. Despite the drizzly day, we had lots of fun. I'd recommend this little day trip for you local yocales....


Logan was well-equipped with her rain boots from this spring, though they were a bit tight. She repeatedly told me they "hurt you," which I figure the lesson here is - great shoes hurt :-). Just kidding. We have some precious fairy rain boots enroute from MamaBargains.com (more on this way cool mama resource in a future post), but they weren't here yet, so we went with the tight ones.Despite calling him Zachary a few times, Logan eventually got Julien's name right and loved yelling it across the farm.

Julien played sweet big brother, helping Logan identify the blue ones that were ready to pick.

The whole gang (sans the novice camerawoman)

Sweet Madeleine.

0 comments: