I don't think I adequately thank my mom enough on the blog and probably not often enough in person either. The woman is truly a Godsend for our family. She provided my sisters and I with a pretty idyllic childhood and {in my humble opinion} raised three pretty stellar women. Now, she plays the role of practically-perfect grandmother, and {begrudgingly at times} puts up with my parenting demands. Yes, she is still my mom, so I do have a list of things I could complain about {and likewise, she has a list of things that I do that annoy her, which she is willing to share}, but I am so grateful that Logan has the kind of Nana she does. I have several friends that envy the fact that we have my mom and one friend's sweet little boy recently asked my mom if she could be his Nana Boo too....I mean, even a four-year-old gets it!
I had a quick overnight out of town last week for a client and so LE spent the night being spoiled by Nana and Papa {by the way, Papa Bob is pretty much the bee's knees as well, though his valued time with LE has been a bit limited in the past couple of months as he wears out the interstate between our house and Jacksonville caring for our Pow-Pow/his dad}.
During my trip home on Friday, I received these two pictures of LE and Nana's art project for the morning....feeding the birds for winter.
Yes, LE is wearing licensed pajamas {only at Nana's}, but she had so much fun creating the bird feeders {and pouring birdseed all over the kitchen floor}. She excitedly hung her feeder here at our house with her daddy on Friday evening and has been eager to check for birds each morning.
Thank you, mom, for loving my child as much as you love each of your own {or really more, because all three of us know that is the truth}.






2 comments:
i am SO looking forward to that relationship w/ my own mother, + the relationship b/t EA will share w/ her as well!! only a few months + we'll tally bound:) logan seems super sweet, i can't wait for our girls to play, possibly even dance together:)
You are so very much welcome. My love for all "my girls" grow deeper each day. This is a wonderful time in my life. Thank you for trusting us to care for your girl! Love you all more and more!
Post a Comment