Monday, January 3, 2011

Digging My Way Out

Am trying to find my way out from Christmas...

{this is actually a photo taken in mid-December of Logan "helping" me wrap presents}

And working on getting our home back in order....
{note Logan's Christmas morning do...love the rat's nest :)}

I'm paying a small price for ignoring all but Christmas and family for the days leading up to and following December 25, and for jetting off for a vacation in the Keys {to celebrate a dear friend's wedding} on December 27. The house is looking less like a hoarder's home this evening {though I wouldn't advise opening the garage until after trash comes on Friday}; and the gluttonous display of entirely too many gifts for all three family members has managed to find its way to a semi-organized place. I still see dangling dis-organization scattered here and there, but for now, I'm headed to my bed, with a glass of vino and an attempt to finish the third book of the break {did I mention I got a new Kindle??}.

Happy 2011....hope your holiday chaos has led to New Year's renewing and reorganization.

0 comments: