...but we kind of treated it like one.
Popcorn from the air popper {that B gave me when I was preggers with LE...the popcorn was oh so slightly stale.....note to pick up a new bag of kernels at the store next week :)} & vino for mommy & daddy.
Snuggles on the couch and a bit of movie time. My choice - Dumbo. Her choice - Strawberry Shortcake. The {younger} Princess won and daddy gave in to the red-headed, sweet smelling little girl cartoon. Fortunately it was short, so we were able to enjoy a bit of my favorite flying elephant before bedtime.
Popcorn from the air popper {that B gave me when I was preggers with LE...the popcorn was oh so slightly stale.....note to pick up a new bag of kernels at the store next week :)} & vino for mommy & daddy.
Snuggles on the couch and a bit of movie time. My choice - Dumbo. Her choice - Strawberry Shortcake. The {younger} Princess won and daddy gave in to the red-headed, sweet smelling little girl cartoon. Fortunately it was short, so we were able to enjoy a bit of my favorite flying elephant before bedtime.
Even Daisy got a few head pats in from mommy. Apparently I'm feeling nice tonight.
On a slightly unrelated note, I am actually feeling a teensy bit achy this evening. I'm hoping this is due to an over-zealous run yesterday and not because I've inherited the cold my mom and LE had in the past few weeks. Perhaps this is why I agreed to the lazy evening on the couch. Nonetheless, it has been gloriously relaxing....just what the doctor ordered for a nearly Friday night.






1 comments:
Love it sis! I can't wait for an actual Friday night with {youngest} Princess tomorrow. :-)
Post a Comment