Discussion with a two-year-old as she evades the inevitable visit from Mr. Sandman are beyond entertaining and truly make my heart happy......
Me: What song did you sing in music class today?
LE: Let's Go Fly a Kite!
Me: Oh my goodness! Did you tell Mrs. Niks about your Mary Poppins birthday party? {plans of which are well underway at this point, by the way}
LE: Nope; I was to busy dancin'.
Oh, okay. Wish I had been there to see that! We also prayed that night for Camp, because he "broked his arm." It was actually E.N. with the broken arm....but at least we prayed for someone!
Picture below from an impromptu s'mores session a few weeks back. Fun way to spend a cool spring evening.
Coffee, Cats, and Deadlines: A Day in My Life
1 month ago






3 comments:
We use to sing that song at Temple Israel Preschool when I worked there. Such a classic. Love it to this day and just finished a kite theme for our homeschool adventures. Let's go fly a kite and send it soaring...
Logan is adorable!
Perfect picture of your two loves...
I love that you are in one of the photos. We hardly ever put ourselves on our blogs. I love the picture by the fire!
Post a Comment