Sunday, June 5, 2011

Unsatisfactory Blog Week

I've been so preoccupied throwing a 'spoonful of sugar' into everything birthday related that I haven't had a moment to spare for blogging this week {not to mention the virus LE and I both had that knocked us flat on our backs for several days and a very busy work week to boot}. Nonetheless, the preparations are coming together to ensure nothing is 'grey and ordinary' about our lovely little 'Jane's' birthday affair. Even Tax Man is braving the 100+ degree heat to ensure the kiddos have a supercalifragilistic rooftops of London backdrop to adequately 'step in time' at the party....
I'll post tomorrow with pics of our nearly three year-old's bedroom, which has grown up with her in recent weeks {thus the reason for the large Restoration Hardware boxes that are now being upcycled for the party}....promise, the post is already written :).

For now, back to 'tidying up the nursery'....Spit Spot!

0 comments: