Saturday, May 9, 2009

Playing with Friends

Logan had a few friends come over yesterday for some play time (for the mommies as much as for the babies).

I'm having a party!!! Those are my friends Hudson (laying on the floor)
and Emerson behind me.

Sharing my toys....

I had lots to talk about with Jack Harvard. My mommy has no idea what I was jabbering about the whole time, but I sure did give him an earful!

Jack decided to check out Logan's infant seat...
"Hey! What are you doing in my seat?"
"Anybody see what this guy is doing???"

"Okay, we'll share." I love both of their faces in this picture.
Jack is going to be such a good big brother!
Still in a good mood, even after my friends went home :-).

1 comments:

kimberlyharvard said...

She definitely was a sport putting up so well with Jack!! We had a great time!