Okay, I've pretty much posted all pictures and stories from the last few weeks, so this will be it for at least a few days. And this is a selfish one. I'm only posting this because I think it is cute, and because I want to remember funny stories like this when Logan is a difficult teenager. I am awful at the whole baby book thing (as in I haven't even cracked it open yet), so at least I will have these memories documented here on the blog.
Every animal Logan sees is a dog, pronounced "dowg," with much emphasis on that G...And, every "dowg" makes the monkey sound, which is too cute for words.
These are the "dowgs" we saw today....
Coffee, Cats, and Deadlines: A Day in My Life
1 month ago






1 comments:
This is too cute! Baby booka are hard to keep up with! Kent's is O.K. but poor Lilly's is nowhere near filled out!
Post a Comment