Tuesday, July 28, 2009

My Girly Girl

A quick funny....

Our little girly girl finally has enough hair for a small bow, which she promptly pulls out of her hair whenever she realizes it is there. Thanks for teaching her that trick, Aunt BeBe. In any case, her new white bow went missing last night. Despite our searching it was no where to be found.

Skip ahead to me preparing dinner tonight. I open the dishwasher and find her little white bow stuck in the bottom. Of course! Why didn't I think to look there?!? Ahh...the joys of girls :-).

I have a plethora of pics and video to post of our little walking child, which I hope to get up this week sometime. Just wanted to share this story so I never forget these humorous moments! For now, I have to get back to dinner...and to stopping her from pulling all the recycling out of the recycling bag. YUCK!

Here she is finger painting in her bow! (And yes, Aunt Shannon, she is naked again).



2 comments:

Jill said...

She is too cute! I can't wait to see her walking! I am jealous that she has hair for a bow..I am still pasting them on Lilly's head :)

Unknown said...

Love me some naked babies.