I got a bit teary as I washed up Logan's infant car seat to pass along to her cousin-to-be Braxton. How are we already passing 13 months and moving her to a big girl car seat? How is it that my baby is walking and talking like a little mini me? There are so many moments in the past year that I have wanted to press pause and just savor. And yet each new day brings more changes and more personality to our little family.
Blaine installed the new car seat in my car, and her other one is securely installed in my mom's car. She will stay rear-facing, even in the big girl seat, for quite some time.....just read that the newest recommendations are to rear face for as close to 23 months as possible. This leads me to the question - do babies and toddlers get car sick? I can't imagine it is fun to be going backwards always. Oh well, Logan seems to have fun playing with that baby in the mirror for now!
Coffee, Cats, and Deadlines: A Day in My Life
1 month ago







1 comments:
Yeah for rear-facing. Everyone is always after us to turn Greta around, but as far as I'm concerned she will stay rear-facing as long as her carseat allows her (35 lbs!). Hopefully the information gets out that it is safer so more people start doing it.
Post a Comment