Saturday, August 15, 2009

I can't keep up!




Every day brings more words and funny phrases. Our favorite thing right now is that Logan sings "Toys Away, Toys Away" anytime she is picking anything up. It comes out more like "Shooys Shaway, Shoys Shaway," but it is so cute and sweet. This started at our music class...Miss Cindy sings "Toys away, toys away, its time to put our toys away" everytime we change from one instrument to another. My mom continued teaching Logan to sing it at her house, and now, amazingly, she knows how to clean up (sort of). Pretty great!

A few other words I forgot on my "words" post...

Gigi - how could I forget this?!?
bath time, bath time
nigh-night (laying her head down on the pillow, but not ACTUALLY falling asleep - heaven forbid!)
Milk, very clearly now, usually while signing (the signing thing is really cool; I think the repetition of us signing and speaking the words has really sped up the language development; the studies apparently show that there is no long term advantage, but signing babies tend to speak more quickly).

Here are a couple funny personality pictures....

She may not look like me at all, but she certainly is developing my passion for lists. Logan loves to carry around a pen and paper...

And Nana is teaching her the art of a clean house. She sure likes to use that duster...hopefully she will like it when I make her do that chore at 13!

2 comments:

booharts said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
MacK + Shawn said...

logan is too cute! how precious is she w/ her pen + paper! i'm such a list person too! i'm sure she's seen you a thousand times w/ a pen + paper + she wants to be just like you!