Sunday, November 29, 2009

What a Turkey!

The holiday of gratefulness was full of wonderful food, family and friends. We traveled to Jacksonville to spend the day with Blaine's family and returned that evening for a weekend with my family. Here are a few shots of Thanksgiving day. I have a few more pics from the time Logan spent with her cousins on my side, which I will share later this week.

Waiting for turkey time.
My turkey cupcakes beautifully served on my new "Happy Everything" platter (thank you, Linley). So cute, if I do say so myself.

The dessert spread...I also made the Pumpkin Cream Cheese Roll from "A Thyme to Celebrate" and the Pumpkin Pie (Williams-Sonoma recipe with sour cream, which apparently was pretty good). I do know those Red Velvet Cupcakes that Morgan made were delightful (as was Aunt Nancy's Pecan Pie). Have I ever mentioned how much I love dessert???

Morgan, Bryant and Wills relaxing before indulging.

Logan made a new little friend....her 2nd cousin Leah.

As the baby sister, Leah is pretty used to being the one doing the pestering, but she handled Logan's excitement with so much ease! I think she is happily accepting the kisses Logan is doling out here.

She probably doesn't really love her pulling her hair though.

But it made Logan happy!

The entire clan.

Isn't Emma just precious? It was her 8-month birthday on Thanksgiving.


Gary, sisters and families.

Um....I'm not real sure.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That sweater was a good buy, huh? Love the pics and cupcakes!

MacK + Shawn said...

love the new look! thanksgiving is my FAVORITE holiday... looks like you guys had a fun filled one:) logan is just too cute in her turkey dress! take care!