We are getting geared up for Easter around here. Actually, that's a lie. My dear friend Shannon
happened to mention to me during one of our (typically once or twice daily) conversations that she played Easter Bunny during a rather pricey lunchtime Target trip today. It was in that moment that I realized Easter is less than two weeks away, and I have yet to have Blaine get the box of decor our of the attic, much less think about Easter baskets. Not only that, but we have been in attendance at church one measly time during this season of Lent. I know you are all sick of reading it, but I'm telling you, this tax season has just gotten the best of me this year. I can't figure out if it is Blaine's constant travel, or the huge increase in hours this year, or maybe the fact that we have a very busy toddler too...whatever the case, the weeks seem to crawl by while the time disappears ever so quickly. That doesn't make sense? Translation - I can't come close to accomplishing all that I need to in any given week, yet the time doesn't seem to be passing quickly.
I digress. The point of this post is that we actually did an Easter-related activity last week. Long's Photography hosted a special "Ducks and Bunnies" portrait session, and despite the torrential downpour, and a child that was apparently getting sick, the result was precious, precious pics of LE.
Click Here if you want to see all 12 of the shots. Find the link for "Click Ducks and Bunnies" and enter Click in as the password. You will see the progression of Logan warming up to the bunnies and you will notice she has not a picture with the ducks....she wasn't so keen on those, especially when they jumped out of the basket next to her. Overall, it was very sweet and such a fun activity. Thanks to Long's for capturing these moments, and to my personal seamstress for whipping up this sweet frock!
We will attempt the Easter Bunny this weekend at Peterbrooke Chocolatier, and maybe I will even hang the Easter egg wreath on the door.
Happy Spring Friends!
Coffee, Cats, and Deadlines: A Day in My Life
1 month ago






5 comments:
If you were the flower person at church you would know Easter was "a coming". Got the palms yesterday. Thank God we are using the kind you do not have to strip. Logan is beutiful. Love, Unell
What a pretty little girl Logan is!! Easter is sneaking up on me, too!! I did get my egg wreath up on Sunday though. I didn't know about the Easter Bunny at Peterbrook. We may have to check that out!!
She is too cute...these pics are great. Love her sandals. :)
Oh, so glad you reminded me about the Peterbrooke thing. What time is everyone going? Let's try to go together. Easter is sneaking up on me as well. Thanks for the props, but I only got something done because I went to Target to shop for myself. Funny, 'cause I just got the egg wreath up on the door on Sunday as well (and that's my only little decor - besides the two dead ferns out there). Going to Loli to find Paige an Easter basket...apparently I didn't have the forethought to order one from PBK before they sold all out.
We are going to Peterbrooke too! Logan is so cute in these pics!! Happy Easter!!! See you on Sat!
Post a Comment