Thursday, May 6, 2010

Blogging Babes

Both my sweet sisters are appearing in the blogging world today. The middle one on the unofficial Boston Ballet blog and the other on her own new blog about the perils of being a nursing student. Baby sisters' blog may not be accessible to all....Beth, fix that, no stalker is going to find you through the blog that can't find you through all of the other means of social networking these days. And trust me, if he/she did find you and take you, they would most certainly bring you back after listening to you constantly complain about the smokers on the Starbucks patios. Ha Ha!


I cherish the relationship I have with these girls with all my heart. I occasionally think "maybe little LE is enough kiddo in our lives," and then I realize that I couldn't function most days without my sisters. I want Logan to share that with a sibling. These chicas love me unconditionally, and we all listen to the others complain about whatever venting we need to do, without judging, just listening. And, to top it all off, I don't think the three of us could be more different at times, which makes our relationships all the more fun.

Note, these photos are from Christmas...FIVE long months ago, which is the last time we were all together. Kat, looking forward to a quick visit next weekend, though I wish I could put both little ones (being Logan and Bethany) in my luggage for a true Hartsell sister weekend. I'm so thrilled that maybe in the upcoming years, as you finish your beautiful ballerina career, and as both you ladies complete your school work, maybe oh maybe we can start a sister weekend getaway tradition (yes mom, we will let you join in too....though you have sister a'plenty, we know you really like being with us better :-). I select here for our first getaway. Doesn't it look amazing? And, so reasonable. Thank you Southern Living for so many fabulous ideas for life!

I'll sign off by thanking the one responsible for bringing us into this world. As we head into Mother's Day weekend, thank you to our sweet mom, for not only procreating to have the three of us, but also for teaching us to always love one another.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

There is nothing cool in Fontana {I know, I've been there}, but that place looks awesome! This is a great post. And I love you, too, Boo for bringing my bestest friend into this world. Happy Mom's Day!

From,
Your Unofficial Fourth Daughter

Bethany Hartsell said...

Oh, Lakeview at Fontana looks absolutely amazing! You are full of good ideas sister. :-)
Thank you Mom for giving me the best sisters anyone could ask for. I love y'all so very much! (And thank YOU for the sweetest niece ever)
P.S. I fixed my blog accessibility...

booharts said...

No words only a lot of tears! Love all my girls, Mom, Nana, and Boo

How sweet it is said...

All of this sisters talk make me think you might be getting a little baby fever!! Seriously though, I always wished I had a sister and I hope that Abby & Olivia cherish eachother as much as you and your sisters do!!

Jill said...

such a sweet post! I want sisters!!! Happy Mother's day Nancy! You deserve a great one!!