Logan and I had our very own "ladies lunch" at Fanny's Cafe at the Goodwood Museum last week. She has joined me at lunches with girlfriends since birth and has always been a pretty good diner. As of recent though, Logan wants nothing to do with a highchair and has been fighting sitting at restaurant tables. She simply wants to explore. This can lead to a bit of stress when her daddy and I want to have a pleasant dinner out on the town {with her in tow}.
Rather than give up dining out {the shame of that...no way!}, I have realized that with a bit of discussion and a fair amount of coaxing {that is, preoccupation with toddler iPod games}, she can pretty quickly learn how to be a top-notch restaurant connoisseur. She is quickly learning the concept of cause and effect, which makes negotiations of sitting on our bum through a meal much, much easier.
Hence the little ladies lunch at Fanny's last week. The food was divine, as was my little lady's behavior. As we completed our meal and gathered our things to leave, I said "let's go little lady." She looked at me with a smile and said, "No, mommy. Logan Elizabeth." Apparently she likes the name we chose for her :).
Love you Little Lady, Logan Elizabeth!
Coffee, Cats, and Deadlines: A Day in My Life
1 month ago






2 comments:
Love you both so, so much! And that picture is beautiful of ya'll!
I love this pic and I love how you were corrected when calling her "little lady." So cute!
Post a Comment