Having a two-year-old really, really is better than therapy. Honestly. I'm not joking.
Amidst the chaos of a Monday - one full of meetings and conference calls, never-ending rushing and deadlines, the world's longest to-do list and gloomy, rainy weather - and all on top of the quickest weekend trip to the mountains in the history of mankind {as in 19+ hours in the car over a 46 hour period} - she has made me laugh out loud at least 20 times. And I mean heart-swelling, belly-aching laugh. Laughs full of exchanging grins with her daddy in the disbelief that the sweet girl and all the bubbling personality are a result of the simple fact two people fell in love 11 years ago and now in turn love a child so much their hearts hurt with the magnitude of it all.
Just to make you smile, maybe not quite as big as Blaine and I, but close....
Playing dress-up with Daisy. Doesn't she look thrilled by her frilly new look?






5 comments:
LE looks like her Mommy in her raincoat. Oh, but then right back to a Daddy clone in the others. And she blends right in as a sweet baby doll in the bottom pic, {which it too funny of a picture}!
Big goodnight kiss to the little peanut from Aunt Bebe. Love y'all!
P.S. Thanks for the evening smiles {& I'm sure I smiled just as big as y'all did}...the other day someone in my class told me just how much my face lights up when I talk about her :-)
Greta is constantly putting everything to sleep. If we happen to move them after she goes to bed at night she notices in the morning and gets upset with us. Everything has a very clear location to sleep in :)
Aren't they just so much fun at this age? Love her Superwoman cape from Jack's birthday party. She was adamantly not wearing it that day, but glad to see that she has now warmed up.
She's looking quite regal in her cape. Adorable!
I adore her beauty and creativity!
Post a Comment