.....and have lots of blog-worthy posts to share. But, we're too busy enjoying fall weather and good times with friends to stop for even a moment. Because I know many of you are tired of hearing how blog backlogged I am (just POST already), here is a quick picture from school last week.
Logan's little class came to visit the pumpkin patch on Tuesday morning. I was there volunteering that morning and got to quietly watch from behind the scenes for a few moments before she realized I was there. Have I mentioned a time or two how happy we are at school?!? The sweet girl is thriving and adores it. Far cry from the anxiety from the first few days (that was just two short months ago, by the way). Thanks to fellow preschool mommy Lane for grabbing a couple of shots since I didn't have my camera!
Happy Fall Ya'll!
Coffee, Cats, and Deadlines: A Day in My Life
1 month ago






0 comments:
Post a Comment