Flat Daddy has a new name - "ex-ter daddy," as in, a suitable stand-in when the real one is working hard. And an added advantage....exter daddy can fit into the piano slot to listen closely while she bangs out a concerto.We still also speak of "exter Jack" around our house - as in, when one of the Jacks in my life break my heart, I will have another one to fall back on :).
We made "cookies" tonight {from play-doh) for "tend school" {as in pretend school}.
That's real flour on the table, which she insisted she needed before I rolled out the dough.She also insisted they go onto my tigerlily monogrammed platter {which is the same one we took bunny cookies on to school last week}.
Chilling on the patio as they "baked."
Happy Nearly Friday!
Coffee, Cats, and Deadlines: A Day in My Life
1 month ago






4 comments:
Love extra daddy AND extra Jack!! :)
Love that little bit so so much!
I laugh every time I see her "daddy"...what does B think? Hehehehehe!
I love her horsey dress!
Post a Comment