Sunday, April 15, 2012

Making Sweet Music

There are few things Peanut loves more than making a bit of sweet music, so a visit from a few friends means we must strike up the band!

Campbell has a few tricks up his sleeve with that guitar :).
Let's hear it for Paigey on the keyboard.

LE taking over the mike.



 And even when we don't have freends here to play with us, she just gathers up the instruments...

 Lines up the audience...

And plays away...


That bunny brought her a recorder, aka 'the flute.' A bit noisy, bunny, but she sure does love playing it.

Singing and strumming at the same time.
While Tax Man has high hopes of her making the cut on the LPGA, I have even higher hopes for her future singing career.

In somewhat related news, we spent the afternoon at a birthday party {of the century} with JC Chasez of N Sync. My circle of mommy friends may have been a bit too old to be N Sync band-aids {I was of the slightly older NKOTB generation}, but sure did get a kick out of attending a party with him today. Beyond the celebrity appearance, the party really was like something out of a gossip magazine - beautiful and memorable. There were countless photographers and a videographer too {guess this is how it goes if you are photographer's kids}, so I'm certain I'll have some moments to share from the event. It was a blast!


Happy Sunday!

0 comments: