It may be wishful thinking, but I do believe the girl is starting to look more like me. You be the judge....
Coffee, Cats, and Deadlines: A Day in My Life
1 month ago
It may be wishful thinking, but I do believe the girl is starting to look more like me. You be the judge....
4 comments:
She definitely looks like you in some of these pictures! When Greta wears things of mine she says "when you were little like me" and now she adds in that she is "getting bigger like mommy."
That has been my thoughts of late too. But I had not shared my view with you. Yes, she is looking like her Mommy. Love her more and more no matter who she looks like.
Yes, she is looking like her Mommy {mostly like Daddy}, but hints of her Mommy too. P.S. Look at you feeling blog happy lately...way to go sis!
Yeah, she definitely looks like both of you, but I can see you in her eyes, nose, and mouth. I think her face shape must be B's though. You keep sneaking new posts in {by the way}...good job!
Post a Comment