She'll take a bit, with sugar, please.
Peanut finished antibiotics on Monday for Strep Throat and yesterday afternoon found us back at the Pediatrician and starting another round :(. Here's hoping these are strong enough to nip this in the bud....and that we don't discover Peanut to be a Strep carrier {which basically means we'll have lots of sore throats over the years}. The positive news is that she is a pretty tough little patient, which I will claim she got from her mommy {Tax Man is notoriously wimpy when sick and he is one that has frequently encountered Strep Throat, too}. She has taken the throat swabs like a champ. No tears, whatsoever. Okay, this didn't come from me - ask my mom - I physically accosted my Pediatrician at one point when he was attempted to check for Strep Throat. But, the fairly cheerful sick demeanor, she got that from me. And if she is a Strep carrier, I will blame that on Tax Man.
Coffee, Cats, and Deadlines: A Day in My Life
1 month ago






0 comments:
Post a Comment