Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Just Jack

Thought I'd share a quick photo montage before moving into a productive post-holiday weekend morning. If I weren't wanting to get this up quickly, I'd do some cute actual photo editing/montage, but for the sake of time - and because I know these pics will make you smile as much as me on this Tuesday morning - here is a look at the many faces of Jack. 


Like the rest of the Southeast, we watched Tropical Storm Lee blow ashore this weekend - from our lovely beachfront home on 30A {good thing we decided to shell out the extra money this year to be right on the beach, right?}. Needless to say, with six kids six and under all cooped up indoors for days on-end, there was quite a bit of chaos. In actuality, they did an amazing job entertaining themselves. These shots are caught during their "Dance Party." There was a small conflict over the music choice - Jack didn't really love the Disney Shake It soundtrack and chose to attempt to blare his 80s station on Pandora at the same time. After we turned down Eye of the Tiger, our little Knight in Shining Armor certainly didn't fail to entertain with his expressions....




Yep, Snow White does travel with us constantly now.
If you won't wear it...
Maybe I will...

Yes, it appears Jack is grinding behind my daughter. Should we be concerned? In actuality, he is several feet behind her and not really grinding, for the record!

Back off LE, these moves are about to get crazy.

See... told you. I just want to tell you how hard I was laughing as little Michael Jackson was breaking it down... please know that I've never seen either of his parents dance like this, so I'm really unsure of where he learned the moves. And, I'm so grateful my shutter moved quickly to catch this. Sorry Shannon! As a disclaimer in case you don't know us personally... he isn't actually grabbing his crotch here {we aren't crazy parents that would stand around and allow our children to act inappropriately}. He is doing some crazy, yet innocent dance moves!

We love all your faces, Jack!
  I have other shots of all the sweet kiddos to share... after I tackle this Tuesday To Do List! Oh happy day!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm fairly certain that some of those photos aren't exactly what they appear. No, we don't typically show our children how to grind on each other, nor do we show them any Michael Jackson crotch-grabbing moves. Funny post, but I just hope that someone that doesn't know any better doesn't call child protective services on me!

Courtney McMahon said...

LOVE THIS POST! How much fun are your kids?!